At International Auto Service we provide many services for your German and European vehicles. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly service while maintaining the highest standards with respect to inspection and repair.
The International Auto Service
Quality and Excellence Guarantee
Quality and Excellence aren’t just buzz words for us; they’re what pay our bills. We know the best way to run an independent shop is return customers, and if we keep our customers happy we’ll get the best kind of referrals, word of mouth. We want to make sure you’re happy so you’ll tell your friends. And if you’re not, let us know, we’ll make it right.
Other Featured Services
Transmission – Whether Manual or Automatic, it doesn’t matter, we’ll get it working like it just came off the lot.
Alignment – If your BMW or other European automobile isn’t driving like it’s on rails, let us get into proper working order for you
Tune-Ups – Every 40k miles, a tune up is necessary to keep everything firing on all cylinders. We replace belts, hoses, spark plugs and fluids to ensure performance and prevent unwanted suprises.
Brake Check – Your brakes are your safety net and one of the most crucial parts of your car. Let us have a look to make sure you and your family are in good shape.
Electrical Inspection – The newer the ride, the more electronics it has. Even the most reliable manufacturers like Mercedes-Benz and BMW are prone to have electrical issues now and again. Stop by today for your electrical inspection and we’ll track down and resolve any issues we find.
Performance Enhancements – It’s very much the case that even “The Ultimate Driving Machine” needs a little expert help to achieve it’s true potential. Let us be that expert and we’ll show you what your cars true ability really is.
When it comes down to European auto repair, we do it all. If you’re looking for a service you don’t see here, don’t fret, if you can think of it mechanically on a car, we’ve done it. Give us a call today to discuss any project or fix you need help with!
Our Process At A Glance:
- Inspection – Before we start cranking our wrenches and spinning our tires we make sure we have identified the issues and discussed them with you.
- Pre-Repair Testing – We run a battery of tests to make sure the issues from our inspection are correct as a stop-gap to ensure no unnecessary work is done.
- Repairs – Repairing the issues we’ve identified and discussed with you is our bread and butter and one of the things that separates International Auto Service from the rest.
- Post-Repair Testing – In order to ensure beyond all doubt that we’ve done the job right, we run our testing procedures over again to make sure the problems are fixed.
- Pass The Torch Back – You’ve entrusted your valued asset and vehicle to us, at the end of our process this is where we hand it back over to you, the way you expect it, the job done right!